Need to Transfer Ownership of your campaign to someone else? Go here instead.
Running a fundraising campaign by yourself can be hard work, so sometimes you need a little help from your friends or colleagues. This page will show you how to add Campaign Managers and Promoters* to your campaign.
Anyone you add as a Campaign Manager will have the same onscreen access that you do, and WILL be able to:
- Edit and/or delete your campaign(s). Note: Campaigns that already have contributions cannot be deleted.
- Change the Payment email address before a contribution has been made.
- Download transaction history for your campaign. This information includes payment email addresses for all contributors, as well as any additional data collected by our Data Collection feature
- Anything else that you can do in the Campaign Admin NavBar and Admin Panel, as shown here:
*If you don't trust them with this responsibility, then don't add them as a Manager, add them as a Promoter instead.
Don't worry, though. They can't do everything. The Campaign Owner is the only one who can request material changes to the campaign, so there are some things Campaign Managers will not be able to do.
Anyone you add through the steps below will NOT be able to request material changes to the account such as:
- Transfer Ownership to themselves or Remove you from the campaign
- Change your campaign's Payment email address after you've received a contribution
Anyone you add as a Campaign Promoter will be limited in the number of things they can do with your campaign. They will NOT be able to:
- Edit, Pause, Restart, or Finish your campaign
- Invite or remove new Managers or Promoters
- View or access financial details for your campaign (Payment email address, transaction details, etc.)
- View or access anything else not shown in this screenshot:
On your campaign page, click the Team link in the Campaign Admin NavBar
On your Team page, click Invite, then enter their email address, choose their role, and click Send invitation
Click Yes, invite in the box that pops up
You'll see a confirmation dialog at the top of the screen telling you the invitation has been sent, and you'll have the option of sending a reminder down below
You'll receive an email with the subject line "You've been invited to help with CAMPAIGN_TITLE". Open it and click the Accept the invitation button
Click the Accept the invitation button. If you've never used our system before, you'll be asked to sign in, and if you sign in through Facebook, Google or LinkedIn, you'll need to authorize FundRazr on their permissions screen.
That's it! You'll see confirmation onscreen that you're now a Manager (or Promoter) for the campaign. Just click the link to manage or promote the campaign.
If you need help figuring out how to use any of our features, just use the search bar at the top right of this Help Page to find the info you need.
Campaign Owner = Owner of the campaign with top-level access, allowed to request material changes to the account
Campaign Manager = Additional user with full onscreen-only access
Campaign Promoter = Additional user with limited onscreen-only access