If you have a concern regarding the legitimacy of a campaign, we want to hear from you.
You can submit a report directly on the campaign page (preferred - see screenshot below for where to look) or you can submit a report through the button at the bottom of this page. We review all reports as soon as possible and take appropriate action when needed.
- If you have information that other members of the community should be made aware of, please use the comment field on the campaign page.
- If you made a contribution to a campaign and would like your money back, you can open a claim through PayPal by logging into your PayPal account and going to their Resolution Center. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can reach PayPal's Resolution Department by calling PayPal at 1-888-221-1161. If you paid via WePay, you can contact WePay at email@example.com.
- If you believe that a crime is being committed through a campaign, please contact your local authorities and file a report through them, and ask them to contact us with a file/case number. We cooperate fully with all police investigations. Authorities should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you report the campaign through the button below, please be sure include the following with your report:
- A link to the campaign in question (example: https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/bMmtb)
- A detailed description of why you're reporting the campaign
- Supporting information/evidence of fraudulent activity to back up your claim.
Please note: Asking us to "Google it" or simply saying "this shouldn't be allowed" is not enough. We need you to include supporting evidence with your report*.
*We've found that communities generally tend not to support suspicious activities, and even though this isn't always the case and sometimes individuals are able to convince others that they are not conducting suspicious activities, we cannot judge the merits of a particular campaign based on messages we receive from concerned parties without being accompanied by proof of fraudulent activity.
Please note that we do not disclose the identities of people who report campaigns to us unless we are legally required to by court order. If your attorney feels it would be useful to your case, he/she can obtain a subpoena for the information and send it to email@example.com