Okay, so you were setting up your campaign and everything was going great. Then you got to the PayPal part, entered your email address, clicked "Check It", and this happened:
What does that mean?
This message means that PayPal's Resolution Department has locked your PayPal account and you need to call them to unlock it. This usually happens if PayPal's Security team notices suspicious activity on your account, such as several failed login attempts, suspicious purchases, PayPal Debit Card transactions being made from a unusual location such as a different continent, etc.
The only way to find out why the account is locked and how to unlock it is to call PayPal. You can reach them at 1-888-221-1161.
When you call, please ask to speak to someone in the Resolution Department and have the following information ready so they can confirm that you own the account:
- Your telephone number.
- A statement for the credit card or bank account linked to your PayPal account.
- The email address you used to register your PayPal account.
I've finished the above steps and my PayPal account isn't locked anymore, but the message hasn't gone away in my account.
If the message is still there, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account at http://fundrazr.com/manage
- Click the "Edit" link for your campaign in the left column
- Click the& Payments tab in the left column
- Click the "Check it again" button as shown above and the message should disappear.
If that doesn't do it, then get in touch with us and we'll take a closer look.