Need to Transfer Ownership of a single campaign or your Organization's account to someone else? Go here instead.
Managing an organization's fundraising campaign by yourself can be hard work, so sometimes you need a little help from your colleagues.
Before you get started:
If you don't understand the difference between Managers, Promoters, and Members, we recommend that you scroll down to the bottom of this page first (or just click here) so we can show you the difference. Just click the arrow on the left to get back up here when you know what the different roles mean.
How to invite a Manager or Promoter to your Organization's account
If you only want to give someone access to a single campaign in your Organization's account but not the entire account, go here instead.
- Sign in to our system and click your profile image at the top right corner of the page, then click Organizations.
- Click Team in the NavBar along the top, then click Invite someone now.
- Type in their email address, choose their role, and click Invite
- Click Yes, invite in the box that pops up
How to accept an invitation
- You'll receive an email with the subject line "You've been invited to manage fundraising for _ORGANIZATION_NAME_". Open it and click the Accept the invitation button.
- Click the Accept the invitation button, then sign in/sign up.
- That's it! You'll see confirmation onscreen that you're now a Manager (or Promoter) for the organization's account.
Before you close this page: If you've just become a Manager, you might want to know how to create new campaigns for your Organization. Click here to see a tutorial that will walk you through the whole thing.
Role Permissions Comparison Chart
|Can share & promote the campaign||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Can import their own contacts to receive campaign updates||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Can post campaign updates||✗||✓||✓||✓|
|Can add/remove team members & set permissions||✗||✗||✓||✓|
|Can edit the campaign||✗||✗||✓||✓|
|Can view transaction details||✗||✗||✓||✓|
|Can withdraw funds||✗||✗||✗||✓|
|Can contact Support to request material changes to the account||✗||✗||✗||✓|
Owners have full control of the campaign.
- They can edit the campaign, post campaign updates, and access funds and financial information, as well as invite/remove team members.
- They are also the only person who can request changes to the locked portions of a campaign, such as the Payment email address or a Non-Profit Organization's tax number, etc.
Managers have full onscreen control of the campaign.
- They can do anything that the campaign owner can do including edit the campaign, post campaign updates, and access funds and financial information, as well as invite/remove team members.
- They cannot request changes to the locked portions of a campaign or withdraw funds.
Promoters have partial onscreen control of the campaign.
- They can import their own contacts and post their own campaign updates.
- They cannot edit the campaign nor access funds or private financial information, or invite/remove team members.
Members do not have any onscreen control of the campaign.
- They can import their own contacts and promote the campaign.
- They cannot edit the campaign, post campaign updates, or access funds or private financial information.
Note: This option is only available on Sub-campaigns who have the "Allow visitors to join team?" option enabled.
Just remember: If you don't trust them with the responsibility listed above, then don't invite them.