This error message means that the campaign owner hasn't confirmed the email address registered to their PayPal account, and they won't be able to accept donations until they do.
To help resolve the issue and help the campaign owner start being able to accept donations again as soon as possible, please do one of two things:
- Contact the campaign owner and provide them with a link to this page, or
- Submit A Request and give us a link to the campaign so we can contact the campaign owner to help them out
This message simply means that you need to confirm the email address registered to your PayPal account.
*Keep in mind that "Confirming" your email address is different than "Verifying" your PayPal account.
- Verifying your PayPal account involves waiting for bank deposits
- Confirming your email address involves clicking a link in an email
When you added that email address to your PayPal account, PayPal sent you a confirmation email - simply find that email and click the link to confirm.
If you haven't received PayPal's confirmation email, follow these steps:
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Go to your Profile page to look at the email address(es) on your account
- If you see "Unconfirmed" next to your email address, select it and click "Confirm"
- Check your email and click the link PayPal sent you
IMPORTANT: We don't have access inside PayPal's system, so our Customer Service agents cannot provide any direct help in getting through any of these steps. - this information is for reference only.
If you need help getting through any of these steps, please call PayPal directly at 1-888-221-1161 and ask one of their Customer Service agents to walk you through the process.
After that's done, you'll want to refresh the email address in our system to make sure is aware of your PayPal account's new settings.
Please follow these steps:
- Log in to your account at http://fundrazr.com/manage
- Click the "Edit" link for your campaign in the left column
- Click the Funding tab in the left column
- Click the "Check it again" button as shown above and the message should disappear.