To change the currency accepted on your campaign, simply follow these steps:
- Go to your campaign page (example: https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/bMmtb)
- In the NavBar for your campaign, click Edit
- Click the "Funding & Deadline" tab
- Select your new currency from the drop down menu
- Click "Save changes"
- You're done!
*Important - Please keep the following things in mind regarding currency:
- A campaign can only accept donations in one currency at a time.
However, if your PayPal account is set up to allow "payments in a currency you do not hold", then PayPal will automatically convert any foreign currencies from your donors into the Primary currency listed in your PayPal account. To make sure your PayPal account is set up properly for this, see "Solution #1" on the following Help Page:
- To accept donations in a certain currency, you need to have that currency active in your PayPal account.
To make sure your PayPal account is set up properly for this, see "Solution #2" on the following Help Page:
- The currency can only be changed if your campaign has not received any contributions.
After a contribution has been made, the currency becomes locked and can no longer be changed. If your campaign has already received contributions and you need to change the currency, you will need to Finish your current campaign and then create a new one with your desired currency.
IMPORTANT: The information on this page is for Personal Campaigns only. If you're running an Organization campaign and you want to change your Organization's default currency, you won't be able to change this yourself, you'll have to ask our Support team to change it for you.